– Striving to learn and explore new things
– Push my comfort zones to not be limited in my abilities
– Striving to be more innovative
– Being open minded
– Mechanical Engineering
– Aerospace Engineering
– Integrating engineering disciplines
– Solidworks, AutoCAD
– MatLab, Python, Java, Multisum, Altera Quartus
- Swimming for the past 15 years;
- from September 2015 to September 2017 was on the Varsity Swim Team).
- There were 9 Swim practices and 2 Dry Land Practices
- Since September 2017 joined University of Ottawa Competetive Waterpolo.
– Sailing for the past 5 years;
- Received White Sail I,II,III Course sailing with CL14 Sailboats there were 4 people per boat
- Received Bronze Sail IV, and V sailing with 420 Sailboats, 2 people sailing
- Qualified for the race team Silver VI started sailing with a Laser Sailboat, single handed racing
- Have been sailing with my parents for the past 5 years which is a 30 Foot Oday day sailor.
– For the past 4 years I have competed in the Toronto triatlon, and Gatinau Triatlon.
- First olympic distance triatlon in Toronto I have qualified for the World Championships in Mexico, and in 2016 I went to compete and represent Canada for age groups in World Triatlon Championships.
– Have been playing acoustic, classical, and electric guitar for 8 years.
- Classical Guitar Songs;
- Spanish Ballad
- Beneath the Stars
- Remember my Love
- Wind on The Streets
- Acoustic Guitar Songs;
- Someone Like You (Adele)
- Payphone (Maroon 5)
- Clocks (Coldplay)
- Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
- Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
- Ho Hey (The Lumineers)
- Riptide (Vance Joy)
- My Lady D'Arbanville (Cat Stevens)
- Electrical Guitar Songs
- Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix)
- Crazy Train (Ozzy Osbourne)
- Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
- Back in Black (AC/DC)
- Sweet Child O'Mine (Guns N' Roses)
– In the past few years and up to now volunteered over 500 hours from various places as such include;
- Milton Hospital (107 hours)
- St. Peter's Hospital (200 hours)
- Oakville Public Library (200 hours)
- Race To Conquer Cancer BBQ Fundraiser (30 hours)
- Bike Coop uOttawa (20 hours)
- Oakville Marathon Volunteer (5 hours)
- Viscount Public School (teaching grade 5s and 6s math)(30 hours)